Saturday, October 18, 2008

what's happening...

Lately it seems like my mind is somewhere else.
last week, on Wednesday, I lost my hoodie. I just lost it when i was walking to class, it slipped from my bag. seems almost impossible, but it did happen
And yesterday, I forgot to bring with me my phone, my keys, and my ipod, one after another each time i went out of my room. all three are things that I usually always have with me. Don't know what happened there either.
And last night's weird dream that included my friends and my stories from my high school.
What's going on?
I need to bring it back together as the week of hell starts now.
Friday 24th is the decisive day.

2 comments:

Jun said...

maybe you're missing episcopal? :)

Christina Tran said...

i love you very much <3
i just wanted to let you know that!

 

Missing You Blogger Template