Wednesday, October 22, 2008

D-2

Ok I kind of skipped a day, but here it is, what happened yesterday.
I ended up not making it to class this morning. Yes. i was in big trouble. But then I found a way out. I'll be coming back from my cousin's wedding and go to the last 2 class days before thanksgiving break, and go to my friend's house for thanksgiving. everything worked out, now i just gotta just my flight ticket, and not miss anymore classes... Everything happened so fast, but i kind of also thought that I haven't had a chance to hang out with my friend this year, so maybe we could use this thanskgiving break to bond :P. She's like one of my only viet friends at Emory.
The rest of the day was just boring cause I was panicking that I was going to get an F in PE.
Then comes the time to go to Wicked. Indeed it was just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I sooo love the songs from that musical <3. Defying Gravity <3 I wouldn't mind coming back next year to watch it again (let's hope they will have it again)
The show ended really late, and when I came back i realized that yeah... i havent' really done any homework for tomorrow. so I ended up not sleeping, (still haven't seen the sunrise though, hmm, hurry up sun) So i am sorry if I am not making sense. I'm not a person who don't get sleep... like.. i NEED sleep... I wonder how im gonna function tomorrow... probably not well as we can already tell from now :P
I've been starving all night though... I really can't wait until i can go get some breakfast... wow this post has been so long and boring...
It seems so cold out there..... brrr.
Oh I'm in the study lounge btw. it's pretty nice and quiet here. done with homework... What should I do now...
anyways writing non-stop like this is a good way to kill stress. 2 more days, 2 more days and i'll find out.

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template