Monday, October 20, 2008

D-3

A post a day keeps the stress away ^^ (ok that was lame)
Trying to keep myself less stressed out because this is going to be a tough week for me and I wish I had prepared myself sooner, like during the weekend. But I will be posting everyday a lil bit about what happened during the day until the end of this week, Friday, which is when I hear the decision from B-school.
Woke up today 10 minutes before my first class started... ran to class and was 5 minutes late. oh my, when am i going to stop waking up late like that..? French class was good as usual, ended our short story "Rene" that is kind of depressing...
B-calc was like usual: the teacher going too fast making me always having to catch up, got my homework back with a pretty bad grade... but still better than the person next to me O.O
Chinese was nice as usual ^^. Actually doing better on the daily quizzes now, hurray!
After lunch I went to see my French teacher for my paper. It's funny, she keeps speaking Frenglish :P
Finally free and rested for a while. Did Chinese homework, painted a little, and went to visit Mary in Clairmont. Afterwards, straight to volleyball.
Couldn't get my hits in today... well at the beginning I couldn't, but then it was better... ahhhhh... gotta practice... >_<.
And now I just did some more painting... I have 2 paintings due on wednesday... aaaah I'm not gonna have much sleep>___<. But I'll be thinking of posting them up once they are done ^^. or maybe not?
Tomorrow I will be having my first tennis class. hopefully i will be out of my bed by the time the class starts :P. NO. I MUST.
And really lookin forward to WICKED! I'm going to see it with my roomie tomorrow <3. That will be pretty awesome :P I know like all the songs from that musical! hihi.
Anyways, have a good night!!! I'll write more tomorrow, hopefully with more interesting things, probably mostly about Wicked. hahaha
Cheers ;)

1 comment:

Jun said...

i heard wicked's good. one of my friends back in high school loves musical. he was so obsessed with wicked.

 

Missing You Blogger Template