Thursday, February 12, 2009

scared

One word to describe this month: SCARY

I mean in terms of school.
All the subjects are hard, and next week I will have to do a stand-up mock interview in front of the whole communications class. I'm so scared right now. That's all I will be doing this weekend (besides chilling of course). Prepare for that mock-interview. oh and... yeah, I am literally failing in one class. Which one? of course is a science class.
Seems like B-school is all about preparing for your internship and job. Week after week I have to attend these career workshop which make me worry about my future: which career field should I ask an internship in etc... . There have been nights when I'm just online searching for what kind of path I would want to do, considering my situation and my family's situation.
But I since thinking about my family's preference just adds to my headaches, I feel like I will block out some of the things that I shouldn't think too much about and go with what I feel I would be best at, and perhaps my long-term goal (still kind of unclear right now)
So I have ruled out many things, which makes life a little easier right now.

And What We've all been waiting for: Valentines' Day is coming! Yay! not? lol!
Not the best time for the girls of 113. :(

Yeah... so because of the intensity of school I haven't been eating and sleeping properly. T.T they were right ! This IS the hardest semester i've ever had :( perhaps because of communications? omg :(

Hmm... Spring Break... because of this oh so wonderful economy, i'll be staying in ATL to visit. LOL Saving up for Paris if I ever get to go this summer :(

Cheers to all that will not be bored this V-day and cheers to all who are doing well in school! :)

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template